New EditShare server updates are available from editshare.com/updates:
Storage (184.108.40.206) – Changes in this version:
- Email notification improvements – resolves issues that may have prevented receiving important notifications from Storage Expansion, Flow and Ark servers.
- Avid Style for Mac – for users running Media Composer on OS X and also using Avid Style spaces, this update resolves compatibility issues with many codecs. This update also resolves issues deleting media files from Avid Style spaces.
EditShare Flow (2.1.2) – Changes in this version:
- Major improvements to File Ingest including complete support for capturing all metadata from P2 and XDCAM cards and discs, as well as better performance and memory management.
- Flow Scan – added support for scanning Avid DNxHD 36 material and general improvements in reliability.
- Flow SDI ingest – improved handling of scheduled ingests that cross midnight and general improvements in reliability.
If your server has a connection to the Internet, you can run Install Updates from the Control Panel on your server’s desktop. Otherwise, you can download the offline updater from editshare.com/updates, copy it to your server, then go back and run Install Updates.
As always, feel free to contact EditShare technical support if you have any questions.