Take Advantage of this FREE Event!
Roscor invites you to get up close and personal with the who’s who of technology at Roscor’s third annual Communications Technology Expo, Roscor 2011. This is your time to get all of your questions answered from the leaders and the innovators in our industry. Attend a seminar and visit many manufacturer exhibits. With the event’s convenient location, free valet parking, and free shuttle service from downtown, there is no reason not to attend.
- FREE Trolley Service from Downtown
- FREE Valet Parking
- FREE Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- FREE Seminars
- Streaming Not Optional
- Antiques Roadshow Workflow Case Study
- Eliminating Puddles of Storage
- Workflow for Graphics
- So You Want To Do Instant Replay?
- Designing VideoWalls with MicroTiles
- Live Video Production Control – The Network Advantage
- Camera Imager Technology from CMOS to CCD and Large to Small
- Multi-Channel Production Server with File-Based Workflow
- Automatic Loudness Correction – How Will the CALM Act Impact You for Broadcast and Production
- Considerations for Large Imager Camera Selection
- Conference Systems for the Boardroom – Acoustic Echo Cancellation Demystified
- Digital Technologies – HDMI, HDCP, EDID – Decoding the Alphabet Soup
- Integrated Media Enterprise – Using Production Asset Management and Media Asset Management
- Engineered to Integrate: Record, Broadcast, and Stream — The Fully Integrated Solution
- Corporate and Campus-Wide Mass Notification Solution
- Automate Your Channel: Web, VOD, Broadcast
- Archiving Workflows and LTO-5
Thursday, May 19, 2011
9:00am – 6:00pm
Friday, May 20, 2011
9:00am – 2:00pm
Resolution Digital Studios
2226 W. Walnut St.